Saturday, December 02, 2006

Our Conversations


What’s up man! Hope you slept well. That’s not eye boogers; the Angels walked on your forehead and forgot to wash their feet.
Anyway Let’s play. Grip the ball. Get a great feel. Extend your arms. Go up strong. Follow through and snap your wrist. The shot should work every time. Look at Lebron. We just have to work on this jump shot. Your arms will catch up.
Say your prayers every morning and every night. Brush your teeth, when you get some. Make them both a routine.
Hold open doors. Keep smiling. Play games.
“Kind of Blue”, and “Ray”, are hands down some of the greatest music ever composed. And little man, we did not sleep in caves or beat each other over the head with clubs. If someone tells you that, they’re wrong…and Columbus was completely lost.
You are a king, said history.
What! Cool another smile. That’s on Channel 9. Yes, we do love the Yankees and Braves baseball.
The noon news you know its time for me to go to class.
Oh, and thank you so much for never complaining about our reading sessions. Thank for letting me read “Goodnight Moon” and I really enjoyed “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”, it reminded me of you.
Devin, need anything, you got my cell. Got a big day tomorrow, my little godson its one of my favorites “Cat In the Hat”. We’ve learned so much… Remember follow through. I better go to class. Work on that jump shot while I put you back in your crib.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandi I TRULLY love this..this is really going to bring out your beautiful life that you endeavour everyday i wish you much success and love you very much!
---Fran

Anonymous said...

Brandi this is a beautiful site, I
always new you were going to make it, I wish you well; and can't wait
to get an autographed copy of your
book.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Brandi this is a great piece. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Kinglarry225 said...

Brandi, "Our Conversations" is amazing. I enjoyed it and think it's your best piece so far.