Friday, September 26, 2008

B For Mankind

Obama for Mankind
I watched the Presidential Debate. As I expected, Obama still proved he’s the best choice. Before I even watched the debate, I think comedian Chris Rock said it best: “Vote for the guy with one house.”
CR talked to Larry King. Rock made great key points. Let me give you a quick rundown.

ROCK: I introduced Obama at the Apollo Theater not too long ago. I think Obama would be great. I mean, just look the big thing right now is the economy. And people are going broke. And here: The choice isn't Republican or Democrat. The choice is you got a guy that's worth $150 million with 12 houses against a guy who's worth a million dollars with one house.
KING: Well --
ROCK: The guy with one house really cares about losing a house, because he is homeless. The other guy can lose five houses and still got a bunch of houses. Does this make any sense? Am I the only one that sees this?
KING: It's unique way of ...
ROCK: I'm just saying, John McCain could lose half his houses.
KING: You got a point.
ROCK: And sleep well.

(Source: CNN)
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/09/26/chris.rock.lkl/index.html

I do have a simple solution. Kids taught me this on the playground with their candy. Its how they made friends.
Maybe McCain should give 11 of his 12 houses to 11 homeless families.
I’m just saying…

(Side note: When did Alisha and Obama get so cool to where she can call him B!) :p

No comments: