Thursday, September 25, 2008

What They're Talking About

Bush finally said what everyone knew. “The economy is in danger.” As if we needed a news flash. The little things gave us the signs. I thought that he’d figure something out when gas hit $4.50 a gallon. I paid $5.45 for a loaf of bread (Texas Toast). To my knowledge, that’s just wheat, flour and water. If I knew how to mash it together myself without making a mess, I would. Someone send me instructions.
I’ve tried to keep my complaints to a minimum. But now, like everyone else I’m looking for a new way of dealing with things. Bush out, Obama in, may save us.
A soothsayer told me so.
If things go rough though, I’m keeping a bag packed and going to Tokyo, or Italy.
I’ll write about the trip.
I usually don’t even do news posts like this one. But I felt like it today. I’m putting things into perspective.


There are things in this old world that’s bigger than me.

1. An Obama victory
2. Perception
3. Albus Dumbledore

No comments: