Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Book Worm

This weekend I slowed down. I wanted to savor the last 759 pages of Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows, book 7). Every page was just as exciting as the next.
J.K. Rowling really put her heart into creating the series. Her efforts showed. And she left her foot in book 7. I completed the adventure. ..and I am thoroughly satisfied with the outcome. Plus, I’m still excited! This has been a great experience.
Three Cheers for J.K!!

Now, I have to find something new to read. Plus, I’m taking suggestions.

My list includes:
- Ralph David Abernathy (I’m just researching this guy)
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Freakonomics [Revised and Expanded]: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner

No comments: