Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Project Line UP

Happy Tuesday! (I am out of B-Day celebration mode)

And it’s back to work!

I hope you all have checked out my new article on R&B singer Crystal Dove for On Wax Magazine. Get On Wax! (www.onwaxmagazine.com). It’s a positive music magazine, created by, young, talented Black people! So support us!
I’m working on a couple of projects right now. First, I need to survive registration. Back to school baby! This is my last semester. Thanks …. (pray for me)
Then I’m crafting a couple of stories on Trill Entertainment. Headlined by rappers Lil Boosie, Webbie and Foxx, Trill Entertainment is one of the biggest talents in the South right now. And it was cool and professional to work with TE. These guys have made major hits as, “Wipe Me Down,” “Adios”, and “Do It Stick It.” This is going to be another one of my fun projects. Check back for my article in the September issue of On Wax Magazine’s one year anniversary issue! And for a little pop trivia: Fiend graced the debut cover. And I appreciate you.
Also on my list of projects is completing my long awaited BOOK! Thanks to all you guys for your kind words and support. I am still working. This is my FIRST book, so I am learning a lot. It’s not like I am at a newspaper or magazine where I actually, kind-of-sort-of know what I am doing. …and what I have been trained to do. Writing a book takes a lot of time and patience (which God is blessing me with). :o)
I am also reading a lot of new material. Thanks guys for the suggestions on new books.
I have a lot of projects lined up and, yes, I’ll always nag the same people to read my art! I like to keep the energy.

This is just all what’s new.

It’s got to be funky!

~b.

p.s. Check out that new Vibe with Obama. Its a good look.

No comments: