Thursday, July 12, 2007

Long Time

Lately, I have been working feverishly on my first book (HBCU, A Survival Guide).
Actually, I feel kind of shy writing this blog right now. I left you for a while. Excuse my absence. Charge it to my mind and not my heart.
Now, in my days off I have fresh material for you all. (All 10, who I know is out there watching me. I appreciate that!)
First off, make sure you check out my new article for On Wax Magazine (www.onwaxmagazine.com) about R&B singer Crystal Dove. It hits newsstands Monday, July 16. Pick up a copy for me. It’s some of my best work, so far. :-)
In other news, Hope is expecting her first (and last) litter. Devin stated walking and I’m really working on improving my financial knowledge about Keeping excellent credit and home ownership. (I plan to stay out of poverty.) I’ll write more on those topics later.
Also this month, my Uncle James passed. He was 86 and a great man. I am very glad I knew him.
In the music world, I got to see Beyonce’ live for the first time at Essence. That girl is a piece of art walking. More on her later.
And to round off my news briefs, I’ll be making an ant’s hop of victory. Friday, Dec. 7, I’ll be a Master of all Arts. (I’m jumping on the ant mound now). In the meantime I’m looking for a job to provide my bread and butter while I do what I love best, Read.

…well, & write too. :-)

May the Prince of Peace Bless You All.

No comments: